You may need to have payments transferred from one account to another.
In some cases, the reason for that is that you found that a particular LDC number has been on two accounts. The invoices and payments have been split. The issue is regarding negative Accounts Receivable (A/R) balances since one account has a large credit balance and the other a due balance. You may want to combine or transfer all transactions/payments into one account to have a better view of the charges/balances for this LDC number.
Please contact the support team and raise a support ticket, specifying the source account (where the payments are to be transferred from) and target account (where the payments are to be transferred to) account numbers.
In case the payments and invoices are split, please explicitly mention in the ticket if any of the given accounts can be used to consolidate.
Access to the QAT tool
Access to the client-specific CSR site
Access to the Client (CIS) database
- Find the CustID for the provided source account number using the select query below. Replace the parameter c.CustNo with the given account number or customer number.
select c.CustID from Customer c
where c.CustNo = '3001269507';
- Get the payment detail id from PaymentDetail table using the CustID from the previous query.
Note the PayDetID column values.
Select * from PaymentDetail where CustID=1234;
- Run query id 326 in QAT using these steps.
Populate the parameters before running the query in the following way:
- NewCustNo: provided target account number
- OldCustNo: provided source account number
- PaymentDetail_ID: the PayDetID values from the previous query in step 2.
You need to confirm on the client-specific CSR site if the payments have been moved from the mentioned source account to the target account.
- Log in to the client-specific CSR.
- Search for the target Account Number/Customer account using the Search section in the top right corner of the screen. Select Account No from the drop-down, enter the client-provided account, click on the Search option.
- When the dashboard for the customer loads, navigate to the AR/Billing tab and check the payments that you moved using the payment date, and amount. You can refer to the data using the query result from step 2 in the Solution section.