You want to update customer information such as the email address or name or home phone in the enrollcustomer table for one or more customers' gas accounts.
Open a Support ticket with the appropriate Utility Account Number/LDC Account Number or the Customer Account Number and the updated information (new email address, name, home phone etc.) for each of them.
Support will inform you once the updates are complete.
A pre-requisite is to have write-access to the Client (CIS) database.
1. Use the client-specific schema for running the queries. For example,
- If the customer number is provided, use the parameter
ecp.CustomerAccountNumberin the query below.
- If the LDC Account Number or Premise Number or ESIID is provided, use the parameter
ecp.Esiidin the query below to pull the enrollment record.
- Also, if a Gas Account Number is provided, consider it the LDC Account Number.
ec.EnrollCustID values of the rows returned in the result.
select EnrollStatusID,ec.billingemail, ec.*
from enrollcustomer ec
join EnrollCustomerPremise ECP on ecp.enrollcustid = ec.enrollcustid
where ecp.Esiid in ('123456');
2. Use the
EnrollCustID of the
enrollcustomer table from the result in step 1 to populate the parameter
EnrollCustID in the query below, and craft the rest of the query depending on what information needs to be changed.
- To change the email address, change the parameter
billingemailusing the email address provided by the client.
update enrollcustomer set billingemail = 'email@address'
- To change the name, update the
update enrollcustomer set FirstName = 'John', LastName='Doe', CustName = 'John Doe'
- To update the home phone, update the column billingHomePhone.
set billinghomephone = '330-575-3446'
Inform the customer that the updates are complete.
If the client reverts mentioning that they are still getting older customer home phone number or email through their API service, then run the following queries to update the home phone or email in the Address table.
1. Run a select query to fetch the AddrID value from the Address table.
Replace the parameter PremNo with the provided LDC Account Number.
select ad1.AddrID, ad1.Homephone, ct.CustNo, pm.PremNo,ct.CustId
from Customer ct
join Premise pm on pm.CustId = ct.CustId
join Address ad1 on ad1.AddrId = ct.MailAddrID
join Address ad2 on ad2.AddrId = pm.AddrId
where pm.PremNo in ('9500033998325')
2. Run the update query below replacing the parameter AddrID using the value from the query result in the previous step.
For updating home phone,
where AddrID = 222673
For updating email,
where AddrID = 222673
Alternatively, you can update the Home Phone or Email for the customer account in the client-specific CSR site using the steps below:
- Log into the client-specific CSR site. Search for the account using the provided LDC Account Number or Customer Account Number.
- In the displayed information, in the tab Customer Info, under the section Contact Information click on the Edit option (icon to the right of the header Contact Information).
- The fields get displayed in editable mode and the Home Phone or Email field can be modified.
- Click on Save. The updated Home Phone or Email should be visible.
Inform the client and ask them to verify if the updated phone number or email is retrieved through their API service. If the client is still getting the older phone number or email through API, ask them to share the exact API URL, request, response details. Create an AESCIS Jira ticket of Type 'Eng Problem' to route the issue to the Engineering team for resolution. Once the team resolves the issue, share the information with the client.