You want to update the rollover products for a list of product names.
The rollover product of a product is one onto which a customer of the current product will be rolled over once the current plan expires. The rollover product cannot be changed for a selection of users of a product before their current plan expires, and the only way to change what products users go onto is to change the rollover product.
Create a support ticket and share the following information:
- Target ProductIDs or ProductCodes or Product Names
- Rollover ProductIDs or ProductCodes or Product Names
We will update the rollover product for the given products and inform you.
- Access to the Client database
- Access to the client-specific CSR site (for Testing)
rolloverproductid in the
product table specifies the product identifier on to which the customer of the existing product will be rolled onto.
- The current rollover product of a product can be found out with
select ProductID, RolloverProductID, *
where ProductID = <target_productid>
- In case the client has shared
ProductCodes, then locate the target
ProductIDand the rollover
ProductIDby running the below query, substituting the
If the product name is given, consider it as the value for the parameter ProductCode.
where ProductCode='<ProductCode of target or rollover product>'
- To update the rollover product, run
set RolloverProductID = <desired rollover productid>
where Productid = <target_productid>
Check the Rollover Product on the CSR site using these steps:
- Log in to the CSR site
- Navigate to Administration -> Rate Package and Product management
- Click on the Product Management tab
- Enter the Product Code in the corresponding field and click on Search.
- In the resultant information, click on the Product Code hyperlink to display the product details.
The field Rollover Product under the section Rollover Product displays the updated rollover product code.