You want to load multiple accounts (DEO SCO) to the system without sending enrollment transactions to the utility.
You can request CIS support to load SCO accounts in bulk without enrolling them. To accomplish this, create a support ticket with the request, specifying the enrollment transactions should not be sent and attaching an excel file that contains information about each of the SCO accounts that need to be loaded into the system. This file's headers need to be the following (in the order displayed).
Remote Desktop (RDP) access to the CIS jump box
- Convert the given file into CSV format and rename it following the convention ‘Enroll_05102016’ (date represents the file receipt date from the client or the ticket date). Multiple files on a given date will need additional characters to not be considered as duplicates.
Note: Please update the values under the RequestDate column for the current date to avoid the ErrorMessage: RequestDate cannot be in the past.
- RDP into the CIS server.
- Enter the path for the Drop location \\aesprod.local\UPR\Data\ftpusers\FTP-AEP\Enroll in the search box from the Start menu and click on the Search icon. This will open the folder. Copy/drop the CSV file in this folder.
- After a while (a few hours), you are expected to receive a file in the Response location \\aesprod.local\UPR\Data\ftpusers\FTP-AEP\EnrollResponse.
In the response file, a status of ‘O’ indicates success.
Multiple files may be received on a given date because of validation errors shown in the response file. These should be sent back to the client for correction.
The dropped file automatically gets moved to the Archive location specific to a client, for example,\\aesprod.local\UPR\Data\ClientData\AEP\Services\TransportArchive\Ftp\In\BatchEnrollment.
If not all of the accounts could be loaded because the file you provided contains validation errors, you will be informed of this and you will receive another file that indicates which of the accounts generated validation errors and how to fix them. Once you have done this, send the corrected file to support again.
After the SCO accounts have been loaded, select a few customer numbers or account numbers from the given files and check if it is loaded into the system using the steps below:
- Log in to the CSR site.
- In the Search section on the top-right side of the screen, select Account No from the drop-down, enter an account number in the field beside it and click on the search icon.
- The customer information should be displayed in the dashboard.