You need to submit a drop transaction for sending a particular customer (or list of customers) back to the utility. It is likely that the transaction cannot be submitted on your end as the list of available transactions to send is empty.
Please contact the support team and raise a support ticket (if not already done so). You are requested to provide the Custid/ Account number (or list of accounts) in the ticket. Premise number/ESIID is required when you have more than one premise associated with an account.
Case - Single Account
- Access to the client-specific CSR site
- The CustId/Account Number to be provided by the client. The Premise no/ESIID is required when there is more than one premise associated with the account.
- Log in to the client-specific CSR portal.
- Search for the Customer account using the Search section in the top right corner of the screen. Select Account No from the drop-down, enter the client-provided account, click on the Search option.
- Under the Utility Accounts Tab, click on the "Create Market Transaction" icon.
- In the popup Step 1: Select Transaction, select "Drop" and click on Continue.
- In the popup for Step 2, select the drop "Reason" from the drop-down, if the client mentions a specific reason in the request. Otherwise, the value B38 - Dropped is selected by default. Click on Send Transaction option.
Case - Multiple Accounts
Please follow these steps.