You have an old terminated customer which has an incorrect sold date in the system, due to which the numbers are thrown off in your reporting and hence, you would like to update this sold date.
Open a Support ticket with the below information to get this date updated:
- Customer number for which this date needs to be updated
- Current Sold date
- Updated Sold date
You should have access to the Jump server for performing the below steps:
- Login to the Jump server 10.185.40.141.
- Open Microsoft SSMS and connect to
New Queryin the top bar.
- Find the
CustIDusing the client provided customer number:
select CustID from customer where custno='<client provided customer number>';
- Find all the entries in the
RateTransitiontable for this
select * from RateTransition where custid=<customer ID from step 4>;
- The previous step can return multiple entries. So, update only the entry that matches the client's request of the current sold date. If there are still multiple entries, then confirm with the client which is the exact entry that needs to be updated. After confirmation, run the below update query:
update RateTransition set SoldDate=’<YYYY-MM-DD 00:00:00.000>’ where RateTransitionID=’<ID as per client's request>’