You find that certain accounts are billing incorrectly due to an incorrect rate code. You want to update the rate code to a specific value and trigger a REFRB rate change.
- Customer account number being billed incorrectly
- The rate code or product name or plan name that needs to be updated
- The start and end dates for the contract/plan
- Utility name to which the account belongs
We will update the rate code to the given value, trigger a REFRB rate change and inform you once done.
1. Update the rate code or product name for the given account using the steps in this article Applying A New Rate To An Account.
2. Trigger a REFRB or 814_C rate change transaction using the steps in this article Trigger a Change transaction.
Inform the client once done.