You want to fix the contract start date to match the last renewal for an account. You want to change “Contract Date From” to a new date, keeping the Term and End Date the same.
Open a Support ticket with the below information:
- Account number
- The new Contract Start Date or Contract Date From value
After the changes are made by the Support team, you will be informed about it.
Write-Access to the Client database
- Access to the client-specific CSR site (for Testing)
It is required to update the corresponding dates for the Contract Start Date in both the tables RateDetail and RateTransition with the given date.
1. Run a select query to get CustID for the given customer.
select CustID from Customer c where c.CustNo='<client provided customer number>'
2. Run a select query to get RateTransitionID for the most recent entry.
select top 1 RateTransitionID, * from RateTransition where CustID=<as obtained in Step 1> order by 1 desc
3. Run an update query to update the EffectiveDate in RateDetail to the date shared by the client in the format YYYY-MM-DD 00:00:00.000.
update RateDetail set EffectiveDate='<date>' where RateTransitionID=<as obtained in Step 2>
4. Run an update query to update the SwitchDate in RateTransition to the date shared by the client in the format YYYY-MM-DD 00:00:00.000.
update RateTransition set SwitchDate='<date>' where RateTransitionID=<as obtained in Step 2>
You can verify the updated Contract Start Date using the steps below:
- Log in to the CSR site.
- Search for the customer account number from the Search section in the top right section of the screen.
- In the displayed result, under tab Customer Info -> section Account Information, the "Contract Date From" field should display the updated date.