A customer might have more than one premises against their account, and a premise might have multiple meters. You might want to deactivate a meter for a customer, or because a drop request against their account is returning an error such as
DROP - INVALID PREMISE FOR ACC.
To deactivate a meter for a customer, share the meter number for the customer that you want to be deactivated in a support ticket. Share the date which should be set as the deactivation date as well or else the support ticket's creation date will be used.
- Login to the Jump server 10.185.40.141.
- Open Microsoft SSMS and connect to
New Queryin the top bar.
- Select the client-specific database.
- Make sure the meter exists by running the following query. The MeterStatus should be 'A' (for active)
select * from Meter where MeterNo='<meter number shared by client>'
- Run the following query to set the meter as inactive and set the end date as well. In case the end date hasn't been mentioned by the client, use the ticket's creation date:
DateTo=Cast('<end date as YYYY-MM-DD' as DateTime)
where MeterNo='<meter number shared by client>'