You may want to know the amount of taxes charged for select users in each invoice within a certain date range to either refund the tax amounts, or for audit and accounting purposes.
Provide the customer numbers for whom you want to extract the taxes charged and the date range in a support ticket.
- Login to the Jump server 10.185.40.141.
- Open Microsoft SSMS and connect to
New Queryin the top bar.
- Select the client-specific database.
- Execute the following query with the dates and customer numbers as provided.
select c.CustNo, i.InvoiceID, i.InvDate, sum(t.TaxTotal) as TaxAmount
from InvoiceTax t
inner join Invoice i on t.InvoiceID = i.InvoiceID
inner join Customer c on c.CustID = i.CustID
where c.CustNo in (<list of provided customer numbers>)
and i.invdate between '<From date as MM/DD/YYYY>' and '<To date as MM/DD/YYYY>'
group by i.InvoiceID, i.InvDate, c.CustNo
- Export and share the obtained results with the client.