You may want to change the name of the RateIndex type associated with a Product in case it is named differently than the product.
Create a support ticket mentioning the following details and support will complete the change
- Product code of the product
- The current name of the RateIndex type
- Preferred name of the RateIndex type
- Login to the Jump server 10.185.40.141.
- Open Microsoft SSMS and connect to
New Queryin the top bar.
- Select the client-specific database.
- Run the following queries to locate the
select RateID, * from Product where ProductCode='<Product code specified by client>' select FixedCapRate, * from RateDetail where RateID=<RateID from above query> select * from RateIndexType where RateIndexTypeID=<FixedCapRate from above query>
- Once the target RateIndexType row is found, update the name with the following query
update RateIndexType set RateIndexType='<client specified name>' where RateIndexTypeID=<FixedCapRate from above query>