A customer(s) may have inadvertently been moved to a rate class from where they need to be rolled back to the previous one.
Provide the customer's account numbers for whom the active rate classes have to be deleted and rolled back to the previous rate class.
- Login to the Jump server 10.185.40.141.
- Open Microsoft SSMS and connect to
New Queryin the top bar.
- Select the client-specific database and perform the following steps for each account number.
- Find the
Customertable for an account number, like this
select CustID, * from Customer where CustNo='<client provided account number>'
- Find the most recent
RateTransitionapplied to the account like this
select RateTransitionID, * from RateTransition where CustID=<obtained from Step 5> order by RateTransitionID descAlso, check if the
RateTransitionright after the most recent one is a valid one and has a
SwitchDatein the past and an
EndDatein the future or else the customer will have no rate attached to their account after the most recent RateTransition is deleted.
- Find the corresponding row in
RateDetailwith the above
select * from RateDetail where RateTransitionID=<obtained from Step 6>
- If the next
RateTransitionrow has valid dates, then delete the target row in
delete from RateDetail where RateTransitionID=<obtained from Step 6> delete from RateTransition where RateTransitionID=<obtained from Step 6>
- If the RateTransition table doesn't have valid dates, then highlight this to the client by sharing the date range of the next RateTransition row and ask for the date range to be used for the next