You want to update the status of an account to Enrollment Cancelled. Possibly, service never started on this account due to a pending deposit.
You can update the status from the CSR site using the steps below.
You need access to the client-specific CSR site for performing these steps.
1. Log in to the CSR site.
You will find the dashboard. Search for the account using either the UCID/Customer account number or the utility account number from the search section on the top right corner of the screen.
2. Navigate to the Utility Accounts tab and click on the option Edit Utility Account (icon pencil).
3. In the popup window, the details for the utility account are displayed. Under the section Service Details, choose the option Enrollment Cancelled from the drop-down for the field Status. Click on Save.
In case you have any issue or require assistance with the status update, raise a support ticket mentioning the customer account number or UCID and the Utility Account Number. We will update the account status to 'Enrollment Cancelled' and inform you.
You can opt to perform the steps mentioned above from the CSR site or the alternative solution from the database to solve the request.
Access to the Client database
- Fetch the custid using the select query below.
Replace the parameter custno with the given customer account number/ UCID.
select custid from customer where custno = '004322926'
- Run the update query below to change the status for the premise.
The value 3 for the parameter statusid indicates Enrollment Cancelled.
Replace the parameter premno with the given Utility Account Number and custid with the fetched value in the previous step.
set statusid = 3
where premno = '10443720008257456' and
custid = 2264337
Verify the status of the account using these steps:
1. Log in to the CSR site and search for the target account using either the UCID/Customer account number or the utility account number.
2. Navigate to the Utility Accounts tab.
The information for the utility account is displayed. Under the section Service Details, the field Status should display the updated status.