You want to update the service dates on an account to the same date since service never started on this account due to a pending deposit.
You can perform the steps below on the CSR site to update the service dates:
You need to have access to the client-specific CSR site to perform the steps below.
1. Log in to the CSR site.
Search for the account using either the UCID/Customer account number or the utility account number from the search section on the top right corner of the screen.
2. Navigate to the Utility Accounts tab and click on the option Edit Utility Account (icon pencil).
3. In the popup window, the details for the utility account are displayed.
Under the section Service Details, populate the field Date To with the same date as that in the field Date From.
Click on Save.
In case you face an issue or require assistance with the update, raise a support ticket with the UCID/Customer account number, the utility account number, and specify the date that you want to be displayed as the service period. We will update the service dates to the mentioned date and inform you.
You can opt to use the solution steps from the CSR site or the alternative solution involving the database below.
- Access to the Client database
1. Run a select query to get the BeginServiceDate value on the premise.
Replace the parameter premNo with the given utility account number and custNo with the given UCID/Customer account number.
select beginservicedate, endservicedate, premid
where premNo = '10443720008257456' and
custid = (select custid from customer where custno = '002486594')
2. Run the update query below to change the EndServiceDate for the premise.
Replace the parameters endservicedate and premid with the fetched BeginServiceDate and premid from the previous step, respectively.
set endservicedate = '2021-03-19 00:00:00.000'
where premid = 2780200
1. Log in to the CSR site and search for the target account using either the UCID/Customer account number or the utility account number.
2. Navigate to the Utility Accounts tab.
The information for the utility account is displayed. Under the section Service Details, the field Service Period should display the updated date range to be the same date.